We thought we could wait...
As another year comes to a close, we want to begin by saying thank YOU.
Thank you for your generosity.
Thank you for your support in caring about our residents.
Thank you, Cheshire Home Family, for helping our residents on their journey towards independence.
We hope you will continue your generous support before the year comes to an end because we thought we could wait...
Unfortunately, the extreme heat this summer has taken a toll on Cheshire Home’s last remaining old HVAC system. Our residents suffer from a physical complication unique to people living with spinal cord injuries: a lack of body temperature control that increases the risk of impaired thermoregulation and hyperthermia.
This is why we're making this urgent, year-end request for your support. We are one unit away from success. Your donation will have a direct and immediate impact on our 35 residents and our 115-person staff working 24/7 in the building providing direct care to our residents.
Your gift will help ensure the safety of our compromised residents and enable us to replace our final unit so that all systems are up-to-date and eliminate 99% of all incoming germs including COVID!!
Your gift will support:
- Purchase of the new and last HVAC unit
- Installation of the unit by a team of licensed electricians
- Cranes to remove and safely dispose of the old unit and position the new unit
Your gift will impact:
- Cheshire Home residents now and for the next 40 years
- The families and friends of our residents who value Cheshire as a second home
- The nurses, doctors, and staff who care for our residents every day
- Visitors to Cheshire Home who support and work with our residents
With you, our residents are bringing new meaning to “life after injury”!
Thank you for your dedication and support to Cheshire Home and our family.